M & M Lumber Company

M and M Lumber is a leader by reputation since 1936 in exotic and domestic wood.

[Chat Online Or Get Price...]

Kahn Steel - Official Site

Kahn Steel is an ERW mill, producing 1/4 thru 5/8 OD pipe and tube, with corresponding squares and rectangles. We also are a wholesale distributor of coils, pipe, plates, sheets, angles, beams, channels, bars, pipe bollard, steel bollard and tubing.

Structural Shapes - Nucor-Yamato

Rolling Practice and Rolling Tolerances Universal mills are used for rolling W, S,C, MC, S, L and shapes. The thickness of the flange and the web may be HP changed with corresponding changes in the beam depth and flange width. The thickness of the web may be changed with a corresponding change in the flange width. All other dimensions

Working Mans Lumber Yard - Boards and Beams, farifield nj ...

Lumber Yard, Hardwood, wide plank flooring, reclaimed siding, moulding, cedar, plywood, pine, decking, railing, Mohawk, timbers, wood slabs, veneers

Buy-Direct Mill Orders - Dreaming Creek - Timber Frame

Buy-Direct Mill Orders Previously only a service offered to our highest volume commercial customers and other timber frame companies, you too can now buy the following products on-demand: Heavy Timber

Columns, Wainscoting, Beams & Moulding! | AIC Millworks

AIC Millworks is a manufacturer, distributor and reseller of premier architectural millwork. Our mission is to provide quality millwork at competitive pricing. We enjoy helping contractors and do-it-yourself customers locate the right product for their remodeling projects.

Structural Steel Beams for sale | Only 3 left at %

Find used Structural Steel Beams for sale on eBay, Craigslist, Amazon and others. Compare 30 million ads · Find Structural Steel Beams faster ! ... BETHLEHEM STEEL TOOL STEEL MILL+TORSIONAL STRESSES . Delaware. THIS LISTING IS FOR 3 - Bethlehem Steel various structural steel (new old stock) available.

I Beam Suspension Parts Stepvan | Mill Supply, Inc.

I Beam Suspension Parts Stepvan available at low prices! We have a huge selection of high quality stepvan, walkin van, and food truck parts including brakes, exhaust, fuel tanks, lights, roll up door parts, and more! Get your I Beam Suspension Parts Stepvan today! Most orders shipped same day!

Timber Trusses | Exposed Timbers & Beams | Antique Beams

Ryan Wholesale manufactures timber trusses, beams and timbers and is located in the central part of the United States. Other products include antique and reclaimed timbers, corbels, hand hewn timbers, and other decorative wood products. Located near Austin Texas Ryan Wholesale is central to …

Cypress Beams and Lumber (MS) - Sawmill

Cypress Beams and Lumber (MS) For sell Cypress beams and Lumber, we cut what you need. We have a good inventory of logs. We have bulk pricing for orders over 1000 bf, we stock Black Walnut, Oak, Cherry, and Cypress mantles.

The Chainsaw Mini-Mill: We've Tested Two - Mother Earth News

But more than a few industrious MOTHER EARTH NEWS-readers will build backwoods cabins during their lifetimes, and even more will have occasion to mill out a beam or a few boards from time to time.

Beam Mill Real Estate - Beam Mill NC Homes For Sale | Zillow

Zillow has 0 homes for sale in Beam Mill NC. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.

The Olde Mill - Reclaimed Architectural Wood Box Beams ...

You Dream. We BEAM! The Olde Mill is a premier manufacturer of handcrafted Reclaimed Architectural Beams, Mantels, Floating Shelves, Door Headers, Posts and custom wood products.

Steel I Beam, Wide Flange Beam, S, Jr., WF, details, sizes ...

Make Saginaw your first call for all hard-to-find steel beams. We have the Southeast's largest steel I beam inventory on a single site. We offer cut-to-length services and Mill Certifications are available.

Metals Depot® - Buy Steel Beams Online!

Steel Beams are widely used throughout the construction industry when supporting heavy loads is required.Commonly termed an “I” Beam because of its shape, beams provide great load bearing support when used horizontally or standing as columns.

mining ore roller mill manila - Mineral Processing EPC

· Rail Beam, Rail Beam Suppliers and Manufacturers at mining ore roller mill manila. ... Us Steel Mill For Sale, Wholesale Various High Quality Us Steel Mill For Sale Products from Global Us Steel Mill For Sale . used steel rolling mill machinery. Quotation More. Chumbo em pó.com.

Stainless Steel Beams Supplier - 304 & 316 Duplex Beams ...

316 Stainless; We have a wide selection of beams available to order, and are made to meet ASTM 276, ASTM A484, ASTM A479/A479M standards. Stainless steel beams are used in a variety of industries and applications including food service, chemical, pharmaceutical and more. Stainless steel beams can be extruded, hot rolled or laser fused.

Chainsaw Micro Mills From Bailey's

Chainsaw Micro Mills From Bailey's. Chainsaw micro sawmills are the most basic design in the chainsaw milling world. These simple devices usually clamp to the bar of your chainsaw and allow you to form a square cut on the log, usually with the aid of a guide.

Crown Steel - Official Site

With customers across the U.S. and Canada, Crown Steel carries over 3,000 products in our 200,000 sq. ft. warehouse. We also offer a variety of services to our customers including sawing, shearing, shape burning and beam splitting.

New/Used Steel - Don Mills Steel

Don Mills Steel And Metal provides customers of all nature with quality steel at a fair price. We supply a wide range of new and used steel products such as: We supply a wide range of new and used steel products such as:

Log Beams for sale | Only 4 left at %

Jim beam's log car empty decanter written on bottom: ©creation of james b beam distilling co. up for auction is a jim beam train decanter. The auction is for a log beams that is …

Used Beam Mill For Sale - kitmondo.com

Find used Beam Mill for sale on Kitmondo. Thousands of used equipment listings to browse.

New & Used Pedestrian and Vehicle Steel Bridges for Sale ...

New & Used Pedestrian and Vehicle Steel Bridges For Sale Savona Equipment will buy, sell and consign your new or used steel bridges. In some cases we can also arrange removal of the bridge.

The Chainsaw Mini-Mill: We've Tested Two - Mother Earth News

But more than a few industrious MOTHER EARTH NEWS-readers will build backwoods cabins during their lifetimes, and even more will have occasion to mill out a beam or a few boards from time to time.

Everett Steel

Everett Steel is a full service steel supplier. We carry an extensive inventory of Steel and Aluminum Bars, Beams, Channels, Plate, Rounds, Sheets, Tubing etc. We procure steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper and other metal products ranging from the simplest to the most complex to satisfy our customer’s needs.

mining ore roller mill manila - Mineral Processing EPC

· Rail Beam, Rail Beam Suppliers and Manufacturers at mining ore roller mill manila. ... Us Steel Mill For Sale, Wholesale Various High Quality Us Steel Mill For Sale Products from Global Us Steel Mill For Sale . used steel rolling mill machinery. Quotation More. Chumbo em pó.com.

Tacoma Steel

Tacoma Steel is the "laser plate cutting" leader in the Northwest. We are able to handle everything from gauge material through 1/4" steel plate. Laser cutting is highly accurate. We can consistently save money for our customers by reducing their shop time preparation of parts.

I-BEAMS | AZCO Steel Company

Mill Certification is available on all of our Beam Sizes. WITH OUR WAREHOUSES LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES AND A 100,000 TON INVENTORY TO PULL FROM, YOUR [STOCK] S BEAM SIZES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PLACEMENT.

Structural Aluminum I-Beams

Structural Aluminum I-Beams T6 x 25’ Aluminum Association Size in Inches Approx. Stock Code (E x M x S / T1) Wt/Lin ft. ... Double I-Beam Items marked as MILL ORDERare non stock but available. Product codes listed on MILL ORDERitems are for die reference only. Customer must specify length, alloy & temper. ...

Midwest Steel and Aluminum | Buy Metal Online | Online ...

Midwest Steel & Aluminum sources products from quality mills in the United States and around the world which are all ISO 2008 certified to ensure our customers receive the best quality material and a competitive price.

Steel I Beam, Wide Flange Beam, S, Jr., WF, details, sizes ...

Make Saginaw your first call for all hard-to-find steel beams. We have the Southeast's largest steel I beam inventory on a single site. We offer cut-to-length services and Mill Certifications are available.

Granberg Mini Mill, Model# G555B | Northern Tool + Equipment

The Mini Mill is a perfect compact milling attachment for your chainsaw; great for cutting logs into lumber or beams. It also makes an ideal partner for edging with your Alaskan MKIII mill or Alaskan small log mill. Precision cutting for precision edges. Comes with …

CENTRIN :: Central Trinidad Steel Limited

CENTRIN (Central Trinidad Steel Limited) started its operation as a hot rolling mill for long products way back in 1983. The mill, designed by Danieli of Italy is located at Point Lisas Industrial Estate of Trinidad and Tobago and has been a flagship for the country as a quality manufacturer of Reinforcement bars and Merchant bars in the Caribbean region since its inception.

Stainless steel beams: sizes and ... - Stainless Structurals

We produce and distribute hot rolled and laser fused stainless steel beams throughout the world in both imperial and metric sizes. Please select the catalog for your region below to view a list of available standard size beams.

MSK Enterprises - Aluminum Products, Steel Products ...

About MSK Enterprises. MSK is a wholesale aluminum and steel supplier located in Toledo, Ohio. We specialize in aluminum and steel products including coils, …

Midwest Steel and Aluminum | Buy Metal Online | Online ...

Midwest Steel & Aluminum sources products from quality mills in the United States and around the world which are all ISO 2008 certified to ensure our customers receive the best quality material and a competitive price.

Laigang Group Steel Mill Steel H Beam - Made-in-China.com

H Beam for Sale, Beams, Building Material manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Laigang Group Steel Mill Steel H Beam, B500b Reinforced Deformed Steel Bar, High Quality Deformed Steel Bars HRB400! ! ! Deformed Steel Bar! ! ! Deformed Steel Bars for Construction! ! ! and so on.

Kahn Steel Co

Ma New Surplus Wide Flange Beams and H-Pile Click Here. Ma Thrie Beam Guardrail (3 hump / 20" wide guardrail) and Standard Guardrail For Sale Click Here. Ma Excess and Surplus Steel Plate Click Here. Ma New and Used Large OD Pipe Click Here. Ma Rebar and Angles Click Here

I-Beams Edmonton | Beam | Price Steel Ltd.

Please find detailed product specs for standard beams and wide flange beams in our catalogue. If you have any questions, please let us know. We provide mill test reports for most products on request. Price Steel supplies the following beams: Wide flange; I-beam

Mills I-beam Steel, Mills I-beam Steel Suppliers and ...

Alibaba.com offers 209 mills i-beam steel products. About 1% of these are metal building materials, 1% are steel wire. ... structural steel ipe ipe ms i beams ipe for sale h beam china mills beam manufacturing process profiles ipe ipe i beam specification europe steel i beam steel section beam h section beam.