Bulk Material Calculator | Contractors Stone Supply

Bulk Material Calculator (Sand, Gravel, Soil and Mulch) Please enter the measurements below and press "Calculate" to receive the approximate number of cubic yards needed for the specified area. This calculator can be used to calculate the amount of sand, soil, gravel or mulch needed for your project.

[Chat Online Or Get Price...]

crushed concrete conversion from cy to tons – Grinding ...

tons to cubic yards . the he needed me to find out how to convert our materials from tons to cubic yards for a . bedding stone is 1.2 tons per cubic yard. » Learn More Online Conversion - Concrete weight convert cubic yards to .

How to Calculate Cubic Yards to Tons | Sciencing

For example, you might be told that because the soil is damp, it weighs 2,400 pounds per cubic yard. Because you want your answer to be in terms of tons per cubic yard, you must convert that weight to tons before you can continue. To convert from pounds to tons, divide the number of pounds by 2,000. This gives you: 2400 pounds ÷ 2000 = 1.2 tons

Online Conversion - tons to cubic yards

· tons to cubic yards by Michael Berry on 04/18/05 at 20:15:15 I work at a rock pit and my boss came in today and said the he needed me to find out how to convert our materials from tons to cubic yards for a contractor that is buying materials from us. we have never had to do this before.

Construction Aggregate Calculator - Vulcan Materials Company

Construction Aggregate Calculator. Enter the width, length, thickness, and product density and hit the “Calculate” button to calculate your estimate.

Gravel Calculator - how much gravel you need in tons ...

A cubic yard of typical gravel weighs about 2830 pounds or 1.42 tons. A square yard of gravel with a depth of 2 in (~5 cm) weighs about 157 pounds (~74 kg). …

Online Conversion - Concrete weight convert cubic yards to ...

· 1. convert the cubic yards value you have to cubic foot on the volume conversion page (or multiply by 27). 2. then multiply it by the above conversion factor (for the correct type of concrete) to get pounds. 3. Then convert pounds to tons on the weight conversion page (or divide by 2000).

Construction Converter - The Calculator Site

This construction conversion tool has been designed to help you convert between different units of weight and volume. Please note that if you are converting between units of volume and weight, you should consider reading how to convert from volume to weight beforehand.

How Many Cubic Yards Are In A Ton? - YouTube

· Recyclemania volume to weight conversion chart corrugated concrete 1 ton us (short) mass cubic yards converter. Tons type in inches and feet of your project calculate the estimated amount granite ...

Conversion Table

Note: 1 ton = 2,000 lbs Conversion Table ... Crushed 1 cubic yard = 1,380 lbs Brick, Common Hard 1 cubic yard = 3,199.5 lbs Brick, Whole =1 cubic yard 3,024 lbs ... Wood Scrap, Loose 1 cubic yard = 329.5 lbs Conversion factors are those used by the California Integrated Waste Management Board. For a …

How Many Cubic Yards In A Ton Of Crushed Concrete? - Blurtit

A conversion of one tonne of crushed concrete into cubic yards returns a total of 0.65 cubic yards. Concrete is a compound of cement mixed with gravel or rocks and water. This mixture sets and hardens and is used for setting things like fence posts in place.

ton calculate crushed stone - h2solarshop.eu

Calculate 2B Gravel , cubic yards / Tons. 2B Gravel Calculate cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons. Convert cubic yards to Tons. Convert Tons to cubic yards. Weight and Density. How to Determine How Much Rock You Need for a . Crushed gray rock or gravel is the . "How to Determine How Much Rock You Need for a .

Standard Weights for Crushed Rock Per Meter | Hunker

Crushed aggregate, one-inch crushed concrete, recycled asphalt, 3/ inch pea gravel, inch sewer filter rock, and concrete and asphalt aggregate blends all weigh in at 1.07 tons. Pit run gravel follows at 1.25 tons per cubic meter, regardless of whether it is inch or inch.

Concrete 1 cubic yard volume to short tons US converter

The short tons US amount 2.03 sh tn converts into 1 cu yd - yd3, one cubic yard. It is the EQUAL concrete volume value of 1 cubic yard but in the short tons US mass unit alternative. How to convert 2 cubic yards (cu yd - yd3) of concrete into short tons US (sh tn)? Is there a calculation formula? First divide the two units variables.

#57 " Crushed Limestone - (3/4" to 1") - Three Z Supply Inc.

Whitish-gray solid stone. Comes from natural sources and is crushed to different sizes. Because it is crushed, it is not round stones, it has corners and edges. It is the type of stone typically used for driveways and parking lots. Slag and recycled concrete can …

how many tons in cubic yd of crushed concrete | Mobile ...

crushed concrete cubic yards into tons and ... crushed concrete cubic yards into tons and crushed concrete cubic yards into tons ... How Many Cubic Yards In A Ton Of Crushed Concrete? Answer (1 of 6): ... Online Conversion - tons to cubic yards. Rip Rap is a different type of stone we have that is hard as concrete with a ... it 1 or 2 inches thick.

How Do You Convert Cubic Yards To Tons? - YouTube

· The cubic yard [yd^3] to ton register [ton reg] conversion table and steps are also listed use the following calculator convert between yards registers. 5 1 cubic yard 1 1 2 tons#1 crushed ...

Concrete 1 ton US (short) mass to cubic yards converter

Specific unit weight of concrete - amount properties converter for conversion factor exchange from 1 ton US (short) sh tn equals = 0.49 cubic yards cu yd - yd3 exactly for the masonry material type. To convert concrete measuring units can be useful when building with concrete and where handling of concrete is required.

Calculate Recycled Concrete Road base | cubic yards / Tons

Rip Rap Ditch Liner Crushed Concrete Calculate Recycled Concrete Road base Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Recycled Materials in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project.

Aggregate Base Density Data - Earthwork/grading ...

· This table has in-truck and placed densities. SO a crushed gravel is about 1.43 T/cy in the truck and 1.85 T/cy placed, typ. They note that placed density varies from 1.7 to 1.9 T/cy, with the lower end of the range for materials with say 40% sand and the upper end for more open-graded ballast.

Volume-to-Weight Conversion Factors, April 2016

volume-to-weight conversion factors for comparing recovery efforts between municipalities, ... Oil Filters not crushed . drum 175 1 . Oil Filters crushed . drum 700 1 . Oil Filters . gallon 5 1 . Carpeting . ... Large Concrete with Re-bar . cubic yard 860 18 . Large Concrete without Re-bar . cubic yard …

What Is the Formula to Convert Cubic Yards Into Tons ...

Another rule of thumb is cubic yards x 1.4 = tons. The formula varies according to the material type and density. It is a difficult conversion to calculate, because cubic yards are volumetric measurements and tons are weight measurements. The bulk density will determine the weight per cubic yard.

Stone Material Calculators

There is about 15 cubic feet in a ton of building stone or flagstone so divide the cubic footage by 15 to determine the quantity of stone needed in tons Example: A 20' long stacked stone wall that is …

How to Convert Yards to Tons in Gravel | Hunker

A general rule of thumb when converting cubic yards of gravel to tons is to multiply the cubic area by 1.4. For your reference, gravel typically weighs 2,800 pounds per cubic yard. In addition, there are 2,000 pounds to a ton.

Conversion chart tons to cubic yards - OnlineConversion Forums

Re: Conversion chart tons to cubic yards Unfortunately Pamela, everything has a different weight. Concrete = 4000 # per cy, Clay = 2900 #, crushed rock = 2700, and lead is 19,000# per cy or 9 1/2 ton per yard.

How do you convert cubic yards crushed stone to tons ...

· I have two dealers in my area that sell 3/4" crushed stone (granite). One dealer charges by the ton, the other by the cubic yard. I know I need about 6 cubic yards but I don't know what that would be in tons.

how many tons are in a cubic yard of crushed cement

conversion factor crushed concrete tons cubic yards. Portland, Cement, slurry It was told to me that 4 inch bedding stone is 1.2 tons per cubic yard. inc convert ton cubic yard crushed stone you may have a . ... convert cubic yards of crushed rock to tons.

Material Coverage & Conversion Chart - Front Range Material

Material Coverage & Conversion Chart All rock products, rip rap, boulders and soils are sold by the ton. All mulches and plant mixes are sold by cubic yard. 1 Ton/Cy of the material listed below at a 3" depth will cover square feet Concrete Sand 86 Sq. Ft. Squeege 83 Sq. Ft. Pea Gravel 83 Sq. Ft.

conversion chart for 3/4 crushed stone - BINQ Mining

· Online Conversion – tons to cubic yards. It was told to me that 4 inch bedding stone is 1.2 tons per cubic yard. I need to know how to figure that and also for crushed … So 1 ton is about 3/4 of … »More detailed

34 crushed granite convert from yards to tons - ascgu.in

Convert 3 8 Crushed Stone From Yards To Tons XSM is a leading global manufacturer of crushing and milling equipment (Convert 3 8 Crushed Stone From Yards To Tons… Read More Online Conversion - Cubic yard to ton

conversion factor 304 limestone - Concrete Crusher

Conversion: ... it is possible to calculate the conversion factor of tons to cubic yards. … limestone to raw mill conversion factor - Grinding Mill China Posts Related to limestone to raw mill conversion factor » crushing mill asphalt tones into cubic meter » convert 1m3 of crusher run to tonnes

crushed concrete calculator in cubic yards - BINQ Mining

· crushed concrete calculator in cubic yards. Posted at:Decem[ ... How Many Cubic Yards In A Ton Of Crushed Concrete? – Blurtit ... Conversion Calculator. … it is often necessary to convert between cubic yards and tons of a given resource. … crushed. 0.6076.

CUBIC YARDAGE CALC SHEET - SwapLoader USA, Ltd.

Concrete (gravel or stone mix) 4,050 lb. Leaves (wet or compacted) 550 lb. Concrete (average wet mix) 3,730 lb. Limestone (solid) 4,480 lb. Clay (dry) 2,300 lb. Limestone (crushed) 2,565 lb. Clay (wet) 2,970 lb. Paper (solid - average) 1,565 lb. Crushed Stone 2,700 lb. Plywood Sheets 800 lb.

How many yards are in a ton of crushed concrete?

Answer . They typical weight of a yard of crushed concrete runs around 3,000lbs or a ton and a half. The weight will vary between company mainly because of the crush size. … The smaller the crush size the more weight per yard.

Calculate Concrete Sand | cubic yards / Tons

Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Sand / Screenings in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of Concrete Sand: 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t

Concrete 1 ton US (short) mass to cubic yards converter

Specific unit weight of concrete - amount properties converter for conversion factor exchange from 1 ton US (short) sh tn equals = 0.49 cubic yards cu yd - yd3 exactly for the masonry material type. To convert concrete measuring units can be useful when building with concrete and where handling of concrete is required.

Online Conversion - tons to cubic yards

· tons to cubic yards by Michael Berry on 04/18/05 at 20:15:15 I work at a rock pit and my boss came in today and said the he needed me to find out how to convert our materials from tons to cubic yards for a contractor that is buying materials from us. we have never had to do this before.

Conversion Chart - Lorusso

Conversion Chart. The following is a guideline of conversion factors for quoted material. Lorusso Corporation does not guarantee quantities or yields.

How to Convert tons of gravel to cubic yards

(Yes, there are that many.). There are 2,240 pounds in an Imperial ton. There are 3,375 divided by 2,240 Imperial tons in a cubic yard of dry sand, or right at 1.5 Imperial tons of dry sand per cubic yard.. To convert cubic yards of dry sand to Imperial tons, multiply the number of cubic yards of dry sand by 1.5 and your answer will appear ...

Gravel Products Inc.

Enter dimensions for a circle, rectangle, etc. Convert yards to tons, square ft to tons, or tons to yards. I know how many tons I need, I just need a cost estimate